Simple pricing, no surprises
No credit card required during trial period
Our plans start with a 30-day trial. You choose the features that are made for you.
€400 per month
100,000 matches per month
Match & Deduplicate Names
What you get:
- Pairwise (or more*) name-matching
- Detect possible duplicates before making duplicates
- False positive reduction from third-party or legacy systems
- Bring explainable machine learning capabilities to your existing applications
- Integrate with real-time transactional application
- Non-latin characters supported
- Name-culture detection**
- Next business day email support
€1,200 per month
300,000 matches per month
Match & Deduplicate Named-Entities
All the benefits of Screena One, plus:
- Pairwise (or more***) entity-matching
- Multiple attribute matching on top of names (date of birth, address, nationality, and more)
- Option-based capabilities configurable per type of named-entity
- Integrate entity resolution into existing applications
- Integrate entity matching (individuals, organizations, vessels) and identity verification into existing applications
- Handle data collected from machine readable zone (MRZ) as well as visual inspection zone (VIZ)
- Next business day email support
Get in touch to get a quote
20% off for early adopters
Match, Search & Resolve Datasets
All the benefits of Screena Plus, and:
- Upload your datasets (flat files)
- Upload third-party and open-source datasets with our embedded plugins
- Unify multiple datasets to create enterprise-wide views and improve analytic decisions
- Search names and named-entities against large datasets at sub-second speed processing
- Match 2 or more large datasets up to hundred of millions of records
- Intelligent ongoing screening
- Scheduled asynchronous batch screening
- Highest false positive and false negative reduction of the market
- Resolve entities in data marts, data warehouses and master data repositories
- Tailor-made support as per contractual conditions
Leading the way in enterprise security and data protection
Screena’s foremost priority is privacy and security. There is no monitoring and no record kept of any action undertaken with Screena One and Screena Plus. None of the information you send is saved. We only count the number of matches you execute per month.
For Screena Firm users, we offer governance and risk management capabilities flexible enough to meet your organization’s needs, no matter what they are. This includes global retention policies, custom terms of service, and 256-bit encryption.
Screena Cloud is hosted in Europe on AWS in their European data center. This choice is motivated by the level of security compliance (ISO27001, SOC2, and more), as well as to minimize our environmental footprint with a 100% renewable energy sourcing.
The Data Controller is Screena, with registered office in 2, Op de Leemen, L-5846 Fentange, Luxembourg. Please check our policy for more information. We welcome requests under the GDPR to review data correlated so as to ensure our policy of being fair and just is adhered to.
Frequently asked questions
How does the match query limit per month work?
Each time you post a match query through the endpoint that corresponds to your subscribed product, Screena will reduce your monthly matches quota accordingly. Typically if you use pairwise matching/deduplication, every message you send reduce your quota by 1. If you match/deduplicate many records against many records, each record posted in as data source (sourceData) is multiplied by the number of records posted as a data target (targetData). Consequently, if you match 2 entities against 5 others, your quota will be reduce by 10.
What happens at the end of my trial period?
At the end of your trial period, you will receive an email informing you that your trial is about to expire. From there, you can choose not to continue and your account will get automatically closed. After a 30-day redemption period your trial data will be automatically deleted. Or you can decide to subscribe to the service and keep using it.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes. Screena is billed monthly, with no long term commitment. Cancel at any time. 100% your call.
What are my payment options - credit card and/or invoicing?
We accept credit cards for monthly suscriptions. If you wish to opt for an annual subscription and get a special discount, please contact us.
In your Service Level Agreement, what is the meaning of business day/hour?
Business hours mean from Monday 9AM to Friday 6PM in the Central European Time zone (CET).
What if I have more questions?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out.